- Set up 4 feet from your target - (It can be a cup, coin, or a stain on the carpet)
- Set the Putting Laser+ on the shaft
- Make stroke and watch the laser line “draw” a line to the target.
Pay attention to the line -
If it goes to the right, you are preventing the face from squaring at impact
- Pushing the putter to the right
- Or holding the face open
If it goes to the left, you are
- Pulling the putter left
- Or shutting the face closed with your hands
When you see the line going in the hole, capture what the stroke feels like … I bet it is good!