This drill helps with setup AND tells you if you’re rolling it on line :)
Set up the Putting Scope:
- Check your alignment to the target
- Swing the putter on the intended path
- Learn to roll the ball down the line - through the Scope legs
Put the Putting Alignment Mirror beneath the Rod:
- Check your eye position - on the line or slightly inside
- Check your putter face alignment with the red line on the mirror
It is easy to return the ball to the correct starting position, too.
You don’t even need a hole to do this drill at home or office :)
It is time to dominate the 6 footer!