There are two elements of great speed control:
- A solid stroke with good fundamentals &
- Clear language for your hand-eye coordination
This practice session will help with both elements.
These aids we use help with:
- Consistent posture and preventing wrist flip
- Proper setup and unwavering body position throughout the stroke
- Hitting the ball on the sweet spot of the putter
1. Set a target at 20, 25, and 30 feet.
2. Use the training aid to hit 3 balls to each target (this will help your fundamentals and create good communication between your brain and hands.)
Hit 3 balls to each target with no aid. This will ingrain what the aid is teaching and sharpen your focus.
Repeat with aid, and repeat without aid (hit one ball to each target and repeat 3 times)
>>> View Pendulum Putting Rod
>>> View EDGE Mirror
>>> View Sweet Spot 360˚