Combine the Edge Mirror and Rail... revolutionize your putting. The mirror will check your “lines” and the rail will build muscle memory. Use them separately or use the rail and mirror together with the non-skid base holding the rail in place on the mirror. Either way, if you use them often enough your handicap is gonna be history!
(Designed to work for both Right-Handed & Left-Handed Players)
- Putter Alignment Lines - Make sure you are aimed at your target and that your putter face is square to that line.
- Built-in Gate Drills - Test how your stroke is performing, and make the quick adjustments.
- Extra Durable - Non-skid polyethylene base and uniquely engineered design pro-longs mirror life and adds strength.
- Professional Grade - Made in USA steel with a strong powder coated finish.
- Why is the Rail Set at a 70 Degree Angle? This is the lie angle of most putters. Your putter will travel like it was built to - when you bring the putter off the ground it will travel slightly inside the line, and return squarely to the ball with ease. This is what a "solid" putt feels and looks like.
- Markings on the Face of the Rail - check your putter's distance back and through and shaft rotation.
- Rail may be use with or without the Edge Mirror
30-DAY IMPROVEMENT GUARANTEE - All EyeLine Golf Branded Products
All EyeLine Golf products are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase for an exchange or refund. A refund of the purchase price (excluding shipping and handling charges) will be applied to the same credit card that was used for the original order. If your order was paid by check or money order, a refund check will be mailed to you. All shipping charges, both outbound and return, will be at the buyer’s expense. After 30 days, items may not be returned for a refund or exchange.
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY - All EyeLine Golf Branded Products
EyeLine Golf warrants to the original consumer purchaser of any EyeLine Golf product it manufactures that the product will be free of defects in materials or workmanship for 365 days from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damages resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, anticipated wear, lost merchandise or damage from the elements. Do not leave products outside, as prolonged exposure to sun and rain will degrade them. Damage of this nature is NOT covered under warranty. If your product breaks within the warranty period, please call Customer Service toll free at 800-969-3764 or email email@example.com for a return authorization number (RA#). After receiving this number, return the defective product with the number clearly indicated and a warranty replacement will be shipped to you free of charge. All shipping charges on ALL returns will be at the buyer's expense. Only valid in the USA.
PRODUCT DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
If the product is damaged in transit due to shipper neglect, please contact Customer Service immediately at 800-969-3764 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At EyeLine Golf, we commit all our energy into giving you the tools you need to play your best. If you are not 100% satisfied with your gear, return it for a full refund. Refunds and exchanges must be made according to our Warranty Policies above.
When returning item(s), please include a copy of the packing slip with the return authorization number (RA#) and reason for return. Your RA# is the same as your Order number.
Address package to:
RA # ___________
2990 West 29th St, #7
Greeley, CO 80631