Do you want a “strongly arcing” stroke? We made the 64˚ Edge Putting Rail just for you. The flatter lie angle gives you a stroke that comes inside perfectly if you stand a little further from the ball or have your hands lower at address. Measure your stroke. Listen to your rhythm and build confidence.
The #EdgePuttingRail on Instagram
- When you set up with your eyes well inside the ball, then a flatter stroke is the result. The 64˚ rail is made for you.
- If you keep your shoulders calm and your arms and hands are the power for your stroke, then the flatter lie angle will fit your stroke.
- If your stroke flaw is taking the putter outside the line, then practicing on the 64˚ rail will help you overcompensate by bringing the putter inside the line too far. Your stroke will naturally stop going outside the line, and find a middle ground of a slightly rounded stroke.
- Professional Grade - This 64˚ Rail is made of High Strength Plastic for a smooth glide of the putter
- Markings on the Face of the Rail - check your putter's distance back and through and shaft rotation.
- Rail may be use with or without the Edge Mirror.
30-DAY IMPROVEMENT GUARANTEE - All EyeLine Golf Branded Products
All EyeLine Golf products are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase for an exchange or refund. A refund of the purchase price (excluding shipping and handling charges) will be applied to the same credit card that was used for the original order. If your order was paid by check or money order, a refund check will be mailed to you. All shipping charges, both outbound and return, will be at the buyer’s expense. After 30 days, items may not be returned for a refund or exchange.
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY - All EyeLine Golf Branded Products
EyeLine Golf warrants to the original consumer purchaser of any EyeLine Golf product it manufactures that the product will be free of defects in materials or workmanship for 365 days from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damages resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, anticipated wear, lost merchandise or damage from the elements. Do not leave products outside, as prolonged exposure to sun and rain will degrade them. Damage of this nature is NOT covered under warranty. If your product breaks within the warranty period, please call Customer Service toll free at 800-969-3764 or email email@example.com for a return authorization number (RA#). After receiving this number, return the defective product with the number clearly indicated and a warranty replacement will be shipped to you free of charge. All shipping charges on ALL returns will be at the buyer's expense. Only valid in the USA.
PRODUCT DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
If the product is damaged in transit due to shipper neglect, please contact Customer Service immediately at 800-969-3764 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At EyeLine Golf, we commit all our energy into giving you the tools you need to play your best. If you are not 100% satisfied with your gear, return it for a full refund. Refunds and exchanges must be made according to our Warranty Policies above.
When returning item(s), please include a copy of the packing slip with the return authorization number (RA#) and reason for return. Your RA# is the same as your Order number.
Address package to:
RA # ___________
2990 West 29th St, #7
Greeley, CO 80631