If you want to hit rockets at the flag or hole-seeking putts, it starts with a club face aimed at the target.
Meet the Switchblade! Align the Switchblade with the full-swing blade and you have a perfect alignment for your irons and woods. Switch to the putter blade and you are ready to make every putt you look at.
The blades are made of super durable, florescent polycarbonate. The brilliant orange line you see is for your perfectly aligned club face. Divots? No problem. Slide the blade forward or back for fresh turf. A square face, every shot – no question.
Using the Switchblade for Full Swing:
- Insert the full-swing blade in the slide unit (the flat one).
- Align the orange rail at the target.
- Fasten the rail with tees.
- Put a ball a few inches inside the blade. Give enough room to hit the ball and not the blade.
- Align your clubface to the blade – it is perfectly on target.
- Hit balls and slide the unit to get fresh turf without re-aligning the Switchblade.
- Pay attention to the divot pattern compared to the rail – it shows path compared to the target line.
Using the Switchblade for Putting:
- Insert the putting blade into the slide unit (the "L" shaped one).
- Begin with putts 6-8 feet.
- Align the orange rail a few inches right of the target line. You will adjust it to fit your putter width and the slope of the green.
- Fasten the rail with tees.
- Put a ball just in front to the blade, and toward the end of the blade. Depending on your putter style you will adjust where the ball will go.
- Put your putter under the blade and make sure the blade of your putter and the Switchblade are perfectly aligned.
- Move to longer putts with more slope. Square your setup to the rail, and your putter to the blade.
"The Switchblade Story"
I created the Switchblade because I noticed a fault in my alignment. It was so frustrating!
My feet and shoulders were on target, but the clubface was fanned open.
I created the Switchblade to let me know if I am square at address, and if I keep it square during until I start the backswing. It is better than I imagined. I call it my "confidence" machine.
Sam Froggatte - Co-founder
30-DAY IMPROVEMENT GUARANTEE - All EyeLine Golf Branded Products
All EyeLine Golf products are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase for an exchange or refund. A refund of the purchase price (excluding shipping and handling charges) will be applied to the same credit card that was used for the original order. If your order was paid by check or money order, a refund check will be mailed to you. All shipping charges, both outbound and return, will be at the buyer’s expense. After 30 days, items may not be returned for a refund or exchange.
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY - All EyeLine Golf Branded Products
EyeLine Golf warrants to the original consumer purchaser of any EyeLine Golf product it manufactures that the product will be free of defects in materials or workmanship for 365 days from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damages resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, anticipated wear, lost merchandise or damage from the elements. Do not leave products outside, as prolonged exposure to sun and rain will degrade them. Damage of this nature is NOT covered under warranty. If your product breaks within the warranty period, please call Customer Service toll free at 800-969-3764 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization number (RA#). After receiving this number, return the defective product with the number clearly indicated and a warranty replacement will be shipped to you free of charge. All shipping charges on ALL returns will be at the buyer's expense. Only valid in the USA.
PRODUCT DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
If the product is damaged in transit due to shipper neglect, please contact Customer Service immediately at 800-969-3764 or email email@example.com.
At EyeLine Golf, we commit all our energy into giving you the tools you need to play your best. If you are not 100% satisfied with your gear, return it for a full refund. Refunds and exchanges must be made according to our Warranty Policies above.
When returning item(s), please include a copy of the packing slip with the return authorization number (RA#) and reason for return. Your RA# is the same as your Order number.
Address package to:
RA # ___________
2990 West 29th St, #7
Greeley, CO 80631