Tour Average Putting Game
Use the Tour averages to grade your skill. You are better than you think!
You will need at least 6 balls for this game
- Start with one ball at 4 feet from the cup
- Take a step away and set 2 balls down (7 feet from the cup)
- Take 2 steps away and set 4 balls down (13 feet from the cup)
- 2 steps - 5 balls (19 feet)
- 2 steps - 10 balls ( 25 feet)
(You can create the right # of balls after cleaning up around the cup as you go)
The goal is to make the "Tour Average" before you move to the next level.
Make the 4 footer, 1-2 from 7 feet, 1 of 4 from 13 feet, etc.
You can make it more difficult by laying out the balls in a circle around the cup … but don’t let it beat you up :)
Remember, no 3-putts!