See and feel brilliant alignment and perfect impact position.
The goal of the Putting Sword is to bring focus to rolling your putts on the correct starting line. This is the result of the putter face being perfectly square to the target line when it impacts the ball.
Now the Sword is available in a Standard (1.68" width) and a TOUR version (1.25" width). Given the margins for error, the TOUR version is twice as difficult as the standard.
Related Product: Putting Alignment Mirror
(Designed to work for both Right-Handed & Left-Handed Players)
The width of the Sword is calibrated with a margin of error so it mimics making putts of longer lengths.
A Few Calculations:
- A Golf Ball is 1.68". The cup is 4.25". The .5" on the bottom of the ball contacts the putting surface.
- The Sword is the width of the ball. When the ball goes off line .5" it falls off the Sword.
- This margin of error combined with the length of the putt creates a direction angle the putt can roll off-line and still fall in the cup.
- If the putt rolls off the end of the Sword then it will go in the cup from the distances marked.
- Find a straight putt and set the end of the Sword 12 inches from the cup (or wall if used indoors).
- Set a ball on the "3 foot" line (it is 12" from the end of the Sword). Hit putts and roll them off the end of the Sword. This is the equivalent of sinking a 3 foot putt. When you can successfully roll 5 consecutive putts, move back to the "6 foot" line and repeat. Repeat from the end of the Sword and you are a Master.
- Hit a single ball from each of the distances marked on the Sword
Tour Average Drill
- Tour players make 75% of 5' putts, and 50% of 8' putts.
- Use the marks on the Sword to see if you can putt at Tour skill level.
Create the Ultimate Putting Station
- Add the Putting Alignment Mirror to create a simple and effective practice station.
- Slide the mirror on the "handle" of the Sword.
- Check your eye alignment, putter face and restrict your stroke length.
- You can also create a putter gate with tees in the slots of the mirror.
- The result? Drills that address alignment, impact position, stroke length and path. Wow!
30-DAY IMPROVEMENT GUARANTEE - All EyeLine Golf Branded Products
All EyeLine Golf products are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase for an exchange or refund. A refund of the purchase price (excluding shipping and handling charges) will be applied to the same credit card that was used for the original order. If your order was paid by check or money order, a refund check will be mailed to you. All shipping charges, both outbound and return, will be at the buyer’s expense. After 30 days, items may not be returned for a refund or exchange.
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY - All EyeLine Golf Branded Products
EyeLine Golf warrants to the original consumer purchaser of any EyeLine Golf product it manufactures that the product will be free of defects in materials or workmanship for 365 days from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damages resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, anticipated wear, lost merchandise or damage from the elements. Do not leave products outside, as prolonged exposure to sun and rain will degrade them. Damage of this nature is NOT covered under warranty. If your product breaks within the warranty period, please call Customer Service toll free at 800-969-3764 or email email@example.com for a return authorization number (RA#). After receiving this number, return the defective product with the number clearly indicated and a warranty replacement will be shipped to you free of charge. All shipping charges on ALL returns will be at the buyer's expense. Only valid in the USA.
PRODUCT DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
If the product is damaged in transit due to shipper neglect, please contact Customer Service immediately at 800-969-3764 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At EyeLine Golf, we commit all our energy into giving you the tools you need to play your best. If you are not 100% satisfied with your gear, return it for a full refund. Refunds and exchanges must be made according to our Warranty Policies above.
When returning item(s), please include a copy of the packing slip with the return authorization number (RA#) and reason for return. Your RA# is the same as your Order number.
Address package to:
RA # ___________
2990 West 29th St, #7
Greeley, CO 80631