The Pendulum Putting Rod has more than 100 fans on the pro Tours. They use it to help them stay in posture throughout the stroke and keep their hands from flipping at impact. The result of using the Rod? Putts that are hit solid and roll end-over-end... then down 4 inches.
(Designed to work for both Right-Handed & Left-Handed Players)
The first putt you stroke with the Pendulum Putting Rod may be your best ever.
>> Click to View Golfweek's article on PGA Tour Players using the Putting Rod
- A perfect one-piece connection between the shoulders arms, and hands.
- It helps you stay in perfect posture throughout the stroke. If you lift your head, the rod will fall from your chest.
- It gives you a consistent way to check your putter shaft angle at address. This creates consistent putter loft and distance control.
- It keeps your stroke on plane. If you take the putter back outside the line, the Pendulum Putting Rod will fall.
The Result: The ball bounces. It tends to go right of the target and comes up short of the cup. The Putting Rod creates a perfect shaft angle; on target, in the cup!
This tool grooves solid hand position at impact – Solid putts, improved distance control.
The Result: Poor distance control and long 2nd putts.
- Connect your putting triangle
- Have consistent distance controI
- Fits all putter head types
- Hit every putt in the Sweet Spot
- Twist smaller lower portion of rod 1/4 turn to unlock
- Adjust length to your size
- Twist smaller lower portion other way 1/4 turn to lock
- Place the rubber tip on the back or center line of your putter
30-DAY IMPROVEMENT GUARANTEE - All EyeLine Golf Branded Products
All EyeLine Golf products are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase for an exchange or refund. A refund of the purchase price (excluding shipping and handling charges) will be applied to the same credit card that was used for the original order. If your order was paid by check or money order, a refund check will be mailed to you. All shipping charges, both outbound and return, will be at the buyer’s expense. After 30 days, items may not be returned for a refund or exchange.
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY - All EyeLine Golf Branded Products
EyeLine Golf warrants to the original consumer purchaser of any EyeLine Golf product it manufactures that the product will be free of defects in materials or workmanship for 365 days from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damages resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, anticipated wear, lost merchandise or damage from the elements. Do not leave products outside, as prolonged exposure to sun and rain will degrade them. Damage of this nature is NOT covered under warranty. If your product breaks within the warranty period, please call Customer Service toll free at 800-969-3764 or email email@example.com for a return authorization number (RA#). After receiving this number, return the defective product with the number clearly indicated and a warranty replacement will be shipped to you free of charge. All shipping charges on ALL returns will be at the buyer's expense. Only valid in the USA.
PRODUCT DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
If the product is damaged in transit due to shipper neglect, please contact Customer Service immediately at 800-969-3764 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At EyeLine Golf, we commit all our energy into giving you the tools you need to play your best. If you are not 100% satisfied with your gear, return it for a full refund. Refunds and exchanges must be made according to our Warranty Policies above.
When returning item(s), please include a copy of the packing slip with the return authorization number (RA#) and reason for return. Your RA# is the same as your Order number.
Address package to:
RA # ___________
2990 West 29th St, #7
Greeley, CO 80631